THE CLIMAX VILLAGE PARK IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH:
• THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-20 THAT PLACE TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION
* THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-21 - A TEMPORARY REQUIREMENT TO SUSPEND ACTIVITIES THAT ARE NOT NECESSARY TO SUSTAIN OR PROTECT LIFE.
Covid 19 Notice:
After review of EO (Executive Order) 2020-21 as well as reviewing information received from MML (Michigan Municipal League), the regular Village Council meeting scheduled for April 7 has been cancelled. This action is being taken to comply with Executive Order 2020-21.
Our biggest concern is for the health and safety of the people on our council and in our community. We believe it is in everyone's best interest to take this action at this time.
Our plan is to resume our regular meetings on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 7:30p.m. subject to any further action/changes from the Governor.
FYI - Our DPW staff continues to work as they are part of the essential workforce. The Village Clerk will be checking email daily and stopping by the office briefly a couple times each week to check messages and take care of any necessary business.
1. Dates for Large Trash Pickup -- go to Services/Trash Pickup Dates
2. Date for Village-wide Yard Sale -- Now 4th Saturday in June every year.
3. Village ordinances added under Resources.
4. Village Council contact information posted - Under "Resources" see "Council/Meeting Info.
5. Links to Climax Township and Lawrence Memorial Library Facebook Page.